- ADA.gov Information and technical assistance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and related regulations
- The Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act Information about The Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008
Hearing Charities of America supports those who are deaf or hard of hearing through awareness, volunteerism and philanthropy. We provide resources for hearing professionals, manufacturers and individuals with hearing issues in the communities we serve.
The 7 Best Hearing Aids of 2019. Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, discusses his favorite hearing aids as we enter 2019.
His YouTube videos cover many topics. Take a look.
Join HLAA (National) for Member Discounts in hearing related items
- iDeal Hearing Aids offers savings on hearing aids
- American Hearing Benefits offers a negotiated discount on some hearing aids
- Neurotone, Inc., Lace (Listening and Communication Enhancement) offers a 30% discount
- Harris Communications provides a 20% discount on most items.
- ClearSounds Communications offers a 20% discount at checkout.
- HITEC gives a 20% discount for assistive listening devices.
“The act or process of determining the intended meaning of a speaker by utilizing all visual clues accompanying speech attempts, as lip movements, facial expressions, and bodily gestures, used especially by people with impaired hearing.”
Powerpoint compliments from HLAA-Chicago